Bordeaux Resume Template
Are you looking for a resume template that will help you organize all your achievements, but be unique? Well, you have come to the right place. With the astonishing Bordeaux Resume template you get a clean and professional looking template. It offers a variety of features that are all one hundred percent useful. For example, if you are someone who hates the dull and dull black and white look, but also are not huge on bright tacky colors, this resume template will for sure be a beautiful sight to see. It has two different shades of soft yet bold, pastel blues. It also has topic labels that come in different fonts to show how you thought outside of the box to make your resume as creative and unique as possible.
- 2-page resume template in .docx format
- 1 cover letter template in .docx format
- 1 instructional FAQ/Help pdf
- A list of all the necessary free fonts, plus links to download 22 extra icons pack.
Edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac) Don't have Microsoft Word?
Don't worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
HOW IT WORKS:
- Add this listing to your cart to purchase the resume template, after confirming your payment you will download the files instantly.
- Download and install the fonts before to open this template. (You will receive a PDF or .txt instruction file with links to where you can download them)
- Open your resume file in Word.
- Fill in your information in the template.
- Add or delete sections according to your needs.
- Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
- Print or saves as a PDF file to send by e-mail.
Need help? Drop us a message at resumedizer (at) gmail.com
Feel free to contact us if there's any problem with your resume. All designs are copyright and original to Resumedizer. Template designs are for personal and commercial use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop's policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.